[Bgsa] Yard sale....oops - my address

Andrew Stoehr andrew.stoehr at email.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 16 15:55:12 PDT 2006

Some of you have been attending our extraordinary dinner parties and
outdoor concerts every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8 pm
to 3 am, so you already know my address.  But, I realize some of you
may not know where I live because you had not been invited to these
extraordinary social events.

The yard sale will be Saturday, Aug 19 at 1953 Prince Albert Drive:
from the intersection of Chicago Ave and Martin Luther King Blvd, go
west to Ottawa and turn left. This curves and turns into Prince Albert,
and we are about four or five houses down.  Our backyard borders
Bordwell Park, if you are familiar with the area.

Andrew M. Stoehr
Department of Biology
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521