[Bgsa] Lots of books and other stuff...yard sale Saturday, Aug 19

Andrew Stoehr andrew.stoehr at email.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 16 15:31:17 PDT 2006

Kelly and I are having a yard sale this Saturday, Aug 19, starting at 7
am, in order to lighten our load and make a little traveling cash.  In
addition to various odds and ends, a washer and (gas) dryer, a couple
desks, a Pilates Performer exercise machine (hardly used!!), a bicycle
and other expected yard sale stuff, we are looking to let go of about
200 or more books, many which might be of interest to people in the
department.  These vary in quality from worn out paperbacks to very
nice, large format picture books and we're asking 50 cents to 5 dollars
for most of them.  See below for some more detail...

Come buy my stuff - when I'm gone, you'll wish you had!!

Andrew

Science

Dawkins : Extended Phenotype and Selfish Gene

Harvey, Pagel: Comparative Method in Evolutionary Biology

Eberhard: Female Control

Godfray: Parasitoids

Keller, Lloyd: Keywords in Evolutionary Biology

Judson: Eighth Day of Creation

Real, Brown: Foundations of Ecology

Nature:

Edward Abbey, John McPhee, Terry Tempest Williams, E.O. Wilson, Barry
Lopez, Jared Diamond

Gardening, Southern California Flora

Books on great apes (Goodall, Fossey, Galdikas), bears, wolves (many),
birds (many), reptiles and amphibians

Humor:

Gary Larson (about 10 Far Side books)

Bill Bryson: The Lost Continent, I’m a Stranger Here Myself)

Al Franken

About 10 Cookbooks

Music: Blues, Bluegrass, guitars

Native Americans and other anthropology