[Bgsa] Comments on candidates

Robin Tinghitella rting001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:41:21 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Attached to this email you will find a comment form for the
evolutionary ecology faculty search.  Please complete the
form and include any comments you have on the various
candidates (especially if you went to the seminars and/or
lunches).  I am particularly interested in how you would
rank the five candidates relative to one another (see page
2 of the form) - I will use this information to cast the
"graduate student vote" at an upcoming search
committee meeting.  Please return your comment form
to my office (2338 Spieth), my box, or email it back to me
(rting001 at student.ucr.edu) by Thursday at the latest.
Sorry for the short notice - we are trying to meet as soon
as possible to get an offer out to the preferred candidate.
I have also placed a hard copy of this form in each of your
boxes in the mail room.  Thanks for all of your help with
this search.
Robin