[Bgsa] interested in getting $$ for dog care?

Susana I. Peluc susana.peluc at email.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:24:32 PDT 2006

Hi all,

A couple of friends are looking for someone who can take of
their 2 dogs while they are in Costa Rica teaching a class.
I have copied below the info they sent me as well as their
contact info. If you know of someone that may be interested
please forward him the email.

Thanks,
Susana

***2 nice dogs, one golden retriever-coli mix, the other is
an unknown mix. Each about 70 pounds. One is young, very
playfull, likes other dogs, needs to walk every day. The
other is old and melow. Both will need to be inside when it
is hot. Best housing situation for them will be someone with
a fenced yard, dogy door, may be another playful dog, and
oportunities for walking every day. We will pay 100$ per dog
per month plus food. We will need housing for them from
about May 25th to August 5th. If interested please contact
us at marianaalt at msn.com or psherman888 at msn.com or 760 872
4471 ext 38 or 760 872 2000 ask for Peter.