[Bgsa] Fwd: House for Rent....

Kim Oldehoeft kimberly.oldehoeft at email.ucr.edu
Wed Sep 21 08:33:50 PDT 2005

Hi all

I am looking for two grad student roommates to move into this
advertised house with me.  [See below attached].  I am one
person with two cats.  The house is available now.  I would
prefer roommates who are serious students but are okay with
some level of socialization and perhaps an occasional potluck
dinner.

Anyhow, that's a pretty vague wish list.  Email me if you
have questions or are interested.

Kim
kolde001 at student.ucr.edu

PS If you don't mind, please forward this to people who might
be interested.  I would be happy living with working stiffs
as well as grad students.

"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice."
--Mahatma Gandhi