[Bgsa] VACATION

Dan Rios danrios at ucr.edu
Tue May 17 10:24:22 PDT 2005

TO:     BIOLOGY PERSONNEL
         CBN PERSONNEL
         NRS
         BIO GRAD STUDENTS
         CBN GRAD STUDENTS

Starting next Monday, May 23, I will be on vacation for one week (May 23 -
27) and returning to work after the holiday on May 31st.

Terry Traver will issue building keys in my absence however, access to the
vivarium for new users will not be available until my return.  Terry will
field and report facilities issues not requiring FAU data.

Safety and health issues may be referred directly to EH&S at
x25528.  Please contact Paula Southard for all other issues.

Regards, Dan

Dan Rios
Facilities Coordinator/Laboratory Safety Officer
Departments of:
         Biology
         Cell Biology & Neuroscience
         UC Natural Reserves System