[Bgsa] Karen Bagne's Going Away Potluck

Kim Oldehoeft kimberly.oldehoeft at email.ucr.edu
Wed May 11 15:43:23 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

A beloved member of our community has decided to leave
Riverside <gasp!> for a job in another state.  Yes people,
Karen Bagne got a job (a "cool job"), and she's moving on.

There will be a celebratory potluck at her house this Sunday
MAY 15 at 5:30PM.  The address is 3648 Mount Vernon.  Please
plan to attend in honor of Karen's hard work and
dedication... and to take inspiration from her gumption to
leave this one-of-a-kind county.

Bring food or drinks.

Please circulate the news to those I have missed!

Kim

"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice."
--Mahatma Gandhi