[Bgsa] Warning! Prom 2005 fast approaching!

Dan Bumbarger bumbad01 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 25 18:13:35 PST 2005

Please remain calm. This is not a drill. A date has been set for prom
2005! Who will you ask? What will you wear? Is it too late to get a
limo?

Date: Saturday, April 9th.

Place: 644 Sandalwood Court.

These year's theme:

An evening in Perris.

Theme Song:
Richard Marx, "Hold on to the Nights"

Prom Colors:
Rouge and teal.

Tickets: $10 a person (includes a copy of this year's prom CD!)

Attire: Prom duds. Duh! Poofy sleaves and thrift store tuxedos.
Something that you THOUGHT looked good back in high school.

Be there or be square, or be there AND be square!

It's going to be BIG!

I don't have a very good email list, so please spread the word to all
potentially interested parties!!!!

We are currently taking suggestions for songs to put on this year's
prom cd. Please give it a thought, and if you come up with something
good please email me at bumbad01 at student.ucr.edu. We are going to try
and get those together by the end of next week! If you buy a ticket,
you get one as a keepsake!

Tickets can be purchased from any of the prom committee members: (Dan
Bu, Mandy B., Robin T., Darren P., Libby K, Peter J.) Any money made
from ticket sales goes towards making prom more lavish than ever!
Preparations for a photo backdrop are already underway!

Stay tuned to this channel for more information in the near future.
Consider yourself notified.
Dan Bumbarger
PhD Candidate
Departments of Biology and Nematology