[Bgsa] working assets plug

Kbagne2 at aol.com Kbagne2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 09:39:38 PST 2005

HI all,
I realize that most people know about and use Working Assets phone company.
This is just in case you haven't heard of them and I will be brief.  Not only
do they use part of their profits to support worthy causes, they also alert
you to current pressing issues every month along with things you can do to help.
And give you free phone calls to your representatives.  Basically the idea is
that you can do something good while paying for a service you would have
anyway.  So check them out at www.workingassets.com if you haven't already.
Thanks
Karen
PS. they have cellular service, but I don't know how good their coverage is,
so if someone else has tried it let me know.

Karen Bagne
Dept. of Biology
University of California