[Bgsa] Room for Rent

Jennifer Hopper climbride at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 17:31:48 PDT 2005

Hey everyone, we have a room coming open in our house
June 1 (maybe even a few days before).  The house is
on Masters Ave., less than a mile from campus.  It's a
nice 2-story stucco house.  The room is big, with a
large closet and a view of the big back yard.  The
bathroom is shared, but right next to the open room.
We have 3 dogs.  We prefer a grad student or
professional.
Rent is $437.50 a month, plus utilities.
See the attached photo of the house.

Please email me at Jennifer.Hopper at ucr.edu if you are
interested, or know anyone that is.  I don't check
this email box often.

Thanks!
Jen