[Bgsa] "Experience the Magic!®" Tickets on sale now...

Dan Bumbarger bumbad01 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:35:28 PDT 2005

Just another reminder that prom is just a couple of days away. There
will be another opportunity to purchase Prom tickets(and the included
Prom CD) at this weeks Biology Coffee Half Hour, which is at 3:30 in
the Darwin Room(1st floor spieth.) You can still try and get them
either  from Robin, Mandy, or Libby in 2338 spieth, or Dan in 3332
spieth. It helps us if you buy sooner rather than later... we'll be
spending all of the money(and then some) so it will help us know what
we have to work with.

Things will be kicking off at about 8:00.
It will be at 644 sandalwood court.
This Year's Theme is "A Night in Perris!". Colors are Rouge and Teal.
The Prom song is "Hold on to the Nights" by Richard Marx.

We hope to see you all there... Good Times will be Had by All. And
thats a promise!

If you are having problems finding prom attire, you might want to try:
rob's vintage
6510 magnolia ave
riverside, CA 92506
909 328 9800