[Bgsa] Sign-ups and other things

Greg Russell gruss001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:06:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I've placed the signups for coffee hour and projector duty on the back
of the copy room door.  There are lots of spots that still need to be
filled, so please sign up on your way by.  It would help us out a lot.

Also, tomorrow morning you will find the ballots to elect your next
BGSA president in your mailbox.  The candidates are Heather Stottman
and Robin Tinghitella.  There is also a spot for a write-in candidate.
The ballot box will be out until Friday April 22, then I will tally the
votes and announce the winner.

Again, sign up for coffee/projector.

Talk to you soon--Greg
Greg Russell