[BFASA] FW: NAACP Youth Council Meeting for SW Riverside at MSJC Menifee on November 28th

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 27 17:41:00 PDT 2023

Dear BFASA Family,
I am still alive haha

I wanted to pass along a flyer for the SW Riverside NAACP Youth Council meeting taking place on 11/28/2023 from 7-8p. If you are interested in joining or may know someone who would be interested, please pass along to them.

Please direct all questions to Tawnee Wakefield (mrstwakefield at gmail.com<mailto:mrstwakefield at gmail.com>)

Paige Mejia
Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration |Dept. of EEOB, MCSB, NRS