[BFASA] Cultivating Dreams & Reimagining Futures: Prosperity Among Caregivers and Teens (PACT) project

Aerika Loyd aerikal at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:52:23 PDT 2023

Greetings everyone,

I'm writing to share information about an exciting new research project,
titled “*Cultivating Dreams & Reimagining Futures:** Prosperity Among
Caregivers and Teens* (PACT)”. See flyer attached.

To give you a quick summary of the study, we want to understand the factors
that promote thriving among African American families. For the first phase
of this project, we are inviting parents of teens (ages 12-17) to
participate in a survey and focus group at UCR where they can share more
about their experiences. This study is entirely voluntary. Please note the
compensation for UCR employees will be processed through HR.

*We currently have focus groups scheduled on Saturday, November 18th at
10am and Tuesday, November 21st at 5pm. *

If you have any questions about the project or would like to participate
(share preference for a date if you have one), please let me know!

Best wishes,
Aerika

--
Aerika Brittian Loyd, PhD