[BFASA] Save the Date for the Black Alumni Chapter Mixer on November 4th!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 11 14:13:09 PDT 2023

From: Savannah R Richardson <savannah.richardson at ucr.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 11:38 AM
To: Victorino Moreira <victor.moreira at ucr.edu>, Bfasa <bfasa at ucr.edu>
Subject: Save the Date for the Black Alumni Chapter Mixer on November 4th!
Dear UCR Black Alumni Chapter Member, Current Students, Staff and Faculty,

We hope this message finds you well! The UCR Black Alumni Chapter is thrilled to extend an invitation to you for our upcoming Black Alumni Chapter Mixer on November 4th at 10:00 am. We can't wait to see familiar faces and welcome new ones as we gather to celebrate our shared experiences and connections.

**Event Details:**
- **Date:** November 4th
- **Time:** 10:00 am

As we prepare for this exciting event, we would like to streamline the networking process and enhance your experience. To facilitate easy and efficient contact information exchange during the mixer, we kindly request you to register for a digital contact card ahead of the event.

**How to create and use digital business card:**
1. Visit our blinq page https://blinq.me/ <https://blinq.me/>
2. Fill in your details to create your digital contact card.
3. Be ready to make meaningful connections at the mixer!

Your digital contact card will serve as a virtual connection, making it convenient for you to connect with fellow alumni and current students effortlessly. This initiative aims to foster a stronger sense of community and collaboration among our incredible members.

We are truly ecstatic about the prospect of seeing each one of you in person, catching up on shared memories, and creating new ones. This mixer presents a unique opportunity for us to build lasting connections, share stories, and support one another on our respective journeys.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, feel free to reach out to  Savannah Richardson, at sav9693 at gmail.com<mailto:sav9693 at gmail.com>.

Thank you for being an integral part of the UCR Black Alumni Chapter. We look forward to a memorable and engaging event.

Warm regards,

Savannah Richardson
Black Alumni Chapter, Secretary