[BFASA] Sister Lunch Update

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 28 11:16:56 PST 2023

Dear All,
My apologies for the silence on my end. It has been a very fun few months navigating and establishing budgets in the new financial system. I also have been pulled away by Staff Assembly. Anyhow,  I would like to start the sister lunches back up in the new year. I feel very disconnected and need fellowship. For those who are interested, would you mind filling out the survey below to identify which day would work best for you? Let me know if you have any questions.

Survey Link: https://forms.gle/MjT7Sy7i9YqSRj9N8

Sincerely,
Paige

Paige Mejia |Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration
Department of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology,
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology,
Natural Reserve System and Stem Cell Center
Secretary, Black Faculty and Staff Association
Director of Outreach, Staff Assembly
CACSW, Committee Member
900 University Ave, Life Sciences Bldg. RM 2730, Riverside CA 92521
951-827-5935 | emnfin at ucr.edu <mailto:emnfin at ucr.edu> |C&G Website<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants> | Virtual Office Hours<https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigemejia>
Remote: Monday & Friday| Work hours: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm PST

[cid:image001.png at 01DA21EB.D1A5DBF0]      [cid:image002.png at 01DA21EB.D1A5DBF0]