[BFASA] UC Riverside-Camp Kesem

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 15 12:48:48 PDT 2023

Dear BFASA,
I wanted to share this post that Dr. Myrick sent in the group me. If you have any questions feel free to contact the org using the email below. Thank you!

Camp Kesem is an organization at UC Riverside, and they support kids who have been affected by their parent's cancer, The organization provides them with support year-round and host a weeklong summer camp in order for the kids to have a support system and to know they are not alone. It is completely free and if families need assistance in getting supplies for camp or need transportation help, Camp Kesem is equipped to help with that as well.

Right now, they're struggling to get more campers to apply.

Here is the website: Kesem , where families can register their child. All they have to do is:
-click Register Child
-click Pick a Camp
-click Select Location and search for Camp Kesem at UC Riverside and hit search
-once our chapter shows up then click Register
This will lead them to the application to fill out and submit.
Contact information: ucriverside at kesem.org<mailto:ucriverside at kesem.org>

Sincerely,
Paige

Paige Mejia |Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration
Department of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology,
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology,
Natural Reserve System and Stem Cell Center
Secretary, Black Faculty and Staff Association
900 University Ave, Life Sciences Bldg. RM 2730, Riverside CA 92521
951-827-5935 |pmcge001 at ucr.edu<mailto:pmcge001 at ucr.edu> |C&G Website<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants> | Virtual Office Hours<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/6785559643>
Remote: Monday & Tuesday| Work hours: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm PST

[cid:image001.png at 01D9573C.7CC415E0]     [cid:image002.png at 01D9573C.7CC415E0]