[BFASA] FW: End of the Quarter in the ARC!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 14 11:42:10 PDT 2023

Dear Campus Partners,

I hope your week 10 is off to a great start! Please see the information below and the attached flyers regarding the ARC’s end of the quarter programming. Please share the information below and attached flyers with students, staff, and faculty in your area.

Snacks, Scantrons, and Blue Books – March 13th – March 24th, students can come to the ARC for free Scantrons and blue books. There will also be snacks available for students using the ARC’s open study spaces.

Breakfast After DARC – On Thursday, March 16th from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, the ARC is hosting “Breakfast After DARC”! There will be drop-in tutoring, exam review sessions, open study spaces and breakfast food.

R’Finals Study Jam – On Sunday, March 19th from 4:00pm until 8:00pm, the ARC will be hosing “R’Finals Study Jam”! There will be drop-in tutoring and snacks.

Open Study Spaces – As always, the ARC also has open study spaces that students can use to study independently and to hold study groups.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Rena M. Burton
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
Ph:  951.827.5315