[BFASA] Seeking Mentors: First-Generation Mentorship Program!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 5 13:38:32 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

Please see the message below regarding a mentorship program ResLife will facilitating next year.

Please note that ASP will also be having our own mentorship program for the incoming freshmen and transfer students – The Sankofa Blue, Gold, and Black Mentorship Program.  Stay tuned for more information on this mentorship program as we finalize the details.  We are definitely looking for BFASA members to participate!

Best,