[BFASA] UCR Youth Health and Development Lab - 2023 Newsletter

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 5 11:17:39 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

Please see the newsletter that Dr. Loyd has shared with us.  A “whole lotta” Black Excellence is included!

Best,

Dear Collaborators and Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well!

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere thanks for your enthusiastic support of our research endeavors at the UCR Youth Health and Development Lab<https://youthdevlab.ucr.edu/>. Our colleagues and community partners play an integral role in the research process by helping us connect with local youth and families, and sharing valuable insights, wisdom, and intellectual contributions.

I would also like to share our annual Lab Newsletter with you, which is attached to this email. Developed by our team, the newsletter offers information about our team members, ongoing research projects, and related news about our community engagement. This newsletter also hints at a new lab project coming this fall...Cultivating Dreams and Reimagining Futures: PACT!

I hope you enjoy reading the newsletter as much as we enjoyed making it! Please feel free to share this newsletter with anyone who would be interested. As well, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions, concerns, or ideas.

Best wishes,

Aerika
--
Aerika Brittian Loyd, PhD