[BFASA] FW: Baskin Engineering Undergrad Advising Job Opportunity!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:40:36 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to announce that there is an undergraduate advisor position (Advisor 3) open on the Baskin Engineering advising team! We are a collaborative unit serving approximately 5000 students. This is a hybrid position working three days in the office and two days remotely.

Please encourage anyone you know who may be interested to apply and feel free to share with your networks. The IRD is 2/8/23.

Please reference Job# 47802<https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsc/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11> for a full position description. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Have a great week!

-Andi

Andi Peeters, Ph.D.
Director of Undergraduate Advising
Baskin School of Engineering
University of California, Santa Cruz
Baskin Engineering 235
(831) 459-1653 (working remotely Tuesdays and Fridays)
apeeters at ucsc.edu<mailto:apeeters at ucsc.edu>
undergrad.soe.ucsc.edu<http://ua.soe.ucsc.edu/>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1LpN46wZC3VuHKWGrg4DXVD9gQZkhGoJ7&revid=0B4uYcqm2sFi5UlN2S3lxaDBZOTRPUTM5RHhsTE52dmI3VDZrPQ]