[BFASA] January 2023 Brothas' Lunch 1/25 at Noon

Desmond Harvey dharvey at engr.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:28:21 PST 2023

Here’s a quick reminder about lunch tomorrow!

-Desmond

Hi everyone,

We will have the first Brothas’ Lunch of the year next Wednesday, January 25th at noon.

For the first time in a while, we will meet in-person.  😊 Next week’s lunch will be at the Barn.

https://dining.ucr.edu/campus-dining/the-barn

For the new faculty/staff, this is a great, informal opportunity to meet other faculty and staff on campus.  Please join us if you’re available!

-Desmond

Desmond Harvey
Academic Advisor
https://student.engr.ucr.edu/
[Bourns-College-of-Engineering_CMYK_Horz2]