[BFASA] Sista Lunch- February 22, 2023 @Noon

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:11:44 PST 2023

Dear All,
I wanted to send a reminder that our Sista lunch is tomorrow. If you have not had the chance to register yet, please do. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcqcu-orDooGdBgLyApPxjS3n9NEypjIKEk

Paige Mejia
Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration |Dept. of EEOB, MCSB, NRS
Remote: Monday & Tuesday| Work hours: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm PST