[BFASA] UCR Black Scholar In Need of Emergency Help

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 16 11:04:22 PDT 2023

Forwarded message below:

Good morning ProStaff,

I hope you guys are having a great morning. Unfortunately, I just recently saw one of our scholars on a GoFundMe page and quickly realized that it was for medical bills due to an accident. The GoFundMe explains a little more saying it was a swimming accident. I think this needs to go into a newsletter for this scholar.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ezadeen-issak-medical-bills?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

I have encountered this scholar like last week and its sad he is in a bad state in the hospital (as per the bio) indefinitely. ☹ They are close to reacting the goal but I think we can surpass it.

Warm regards,
Jaz