[BFASA] Booking for 2023-2024 academic year

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 10 13:05:25 PDT 2023

Heyyyy it's Mama Toi,

The 2023-2024 academic year is coming up fast and I am here to help.  My name is Toi Thibodeaux I am an experienced consultant and cultural competency educator for non-profit organizations, healthcare agencies, and multiple colleges throughout the nation.

I'm reaching out because I'd like to collaborate with you to host a seminar/workshop for your campus.  I would love to use my lived experiences to support your students.  When I was a college student, I wished I had someone to talk to about multifaceted identities, so I would have felt less alone.

I have a vested interest in spreading awareness about a variety of marginalized communities.  My goal is to remove the stigma and educate individuals about hidden disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, and other intersections.

Do you all have programming for awareness days or months?  Please see attached infographic and share this email with other Student Affairs Professionals on your campus.

If you're interested in learning more, please call me at (951) 444-0599 or email me at TotalOrganizationalImpact at gmail.com<mailto:TotalOrganizationalImpact at gmail.com>.

In solidarity,
-toi
Toi Thibodeaux, M.S. (she/her)
Assistant Director, LGBT Resource Center
University of California, Riverside

Founder, TOI Consulting Group
Mobile: 951.662.8343  /  Office: 951.499.0599

I believe in the importance of email and work boundaries. I typically reply to emails between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Mon-Fri.  I might reply at other times occasionally. If this email reaches you outside of your work schedule, please wait to reply until your work hours begin.