[BFASA] ASP's Black Faculty & Staff Meet and Greet (+more)

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:17:50 PDT 2022

Greetings from African Student Programs,
We cordially invite you to our Black Faculty & Staff Meet and Greet, an opportunity for you to connect with our scholars and offer your support and encouragement to them during their journey here at UC Riverside and beyond. Lunch will be provided. If you would like me to send you an official Outlook meeting request (as some supervisors may require), please email sharee.hughes at ucr.edu<mailto:sharee.hughes at ucr.edu>.
ASP’s Black Faculty & Staff Meet and Greet
Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
12-1:30pm
HUB 367

We will also have a Yoga & Mindfulness Event with Dat Yoga Dude James Wood that you are welcome to attend Thursday, October 27th 12-1:30pm in HUB 355. Please wear attire that you can stretch in. Lunch will be provided.

Lastly, we are interested in hosting Lunch & Learns for our scholars. If you have a research project or area of passion that you think our scholars should learn more about send an email to sharee.hughes at ucr.edu<mailto:sharee.hughes at ucr.edu> and we can coordinate a date and time to make it happen. ASP will provide a room and lunch, we just need your interest and expertise.

Have a great rest of your week!

Sharee Hughes

Gender Pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/>: she, her, hers

Program Coordinator

African Student Programs

University of California, Riverside

Native Land<https://nasp.ucr.edu/> to the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples

(951) 827-4622  |  sharee.hughes at ucr.edu

asp.ucr.edu | Instagram: @aspucr | YouTube: UCR ASP TV | Twitter: @aspucr
Schedule an appointment with me: https://shareehughes.youcanbook.me<https://shareehughes.youcanbook.me/>
[cid:582540f4-b80d-475d-ae5d-8ac55eae853f][cid:23d00717-4137-49a2-b877-6685da0af5b7]