[BFASA] Volunteers For Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.-APPLICATION LINK INCLUDED

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:13:50 PDT 2022

Dear BFASA,
The Arrowhead Regional Medical Center needs volunteers, specifically people of color. Please pass this along to those you feel would benefit from volunteering. Please direct any questions to Kimberly Flemmings, contact information is below.

Have a wonderful evening.

Regards,

Paige Mejia | Secretary, 2022-2023
Vice-Chair, 2021-2022