[BFASA] Black Faculty & Staff Meet and Greet

Jamal J Myrick jamal.myrick at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:04:28 PDT 2021

Greetings BFASA Family,

ASP is hosting a Black Faculty and Staff Meet and Greet on Tuesday, October 19th, from 5p-6:30pm in Hub 355.  We would love to have you in attendance (either in-person or virtually via Zoom) with the opportunity of meeting many of our new scholars on campus. Please RSVP with your preference by Tuesday October 12th. Thank you for your time and consideration. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[241BBF6B]

"Every moment is an opportunity for progression."
[4B9D37B1]