[BFASA] BFASA General Meeting: September 8, 2021 Agenda

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 3 14:32:02 PDT 2021

Dear BFASA,

Please find attached the agenda for our next meeting taking place Wednesday, September 8th from 11am-Noon via zoom; the meeting will be recorded. Dean Daryle Williams, the new CHASS Dean, will be joining us in our meeting as well. If you have anything that needs to be added to the agenda or have any questions please email us at bfasa at ucr.edu<mailto:bfasa at ucr.edu>.

The calendar invites have been sent out; thank you to everyone who has indicated if they will be able to attend or not.

Meeting Information:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91955981100?pwd=SXNKYTVBR29SMGJjckNqZ1hDSk5Jdz09

Meeting ID: 919 5598 1100

Passcode: bfasa

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,91955981100# US (San Jose)

Regards,

Paige MD McGee | Research Administrator II

Vice-Chair, Black Faculty and Staff Association

University of California, Riverside-Entomology

951.827.2344 |  paige.mcgee at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mcgee at ucr.edu>

BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | Entomology Website<https://entomology.ucr.edu/>| ENTM Inclusivity Scholarship<https://entomology.ucr.edu/inclusivity-entomology>

Virtually stop by my office via Zoom: https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigesofficehours

Zoom office hours: Tue/Thu: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-4:00pm Wed/Fri: 2:00pm-4:00pm

[cid:image001.png at 01D7773C.DEA83E30]