[Allgsacstudents] Available Room

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:18:17 PDT 2023

Please reply to the original sender. Replying to the listserv will result in your response being discarded.
------

Hi everyone,

We are looking to fill a room in our three-bedroom townhouse starting September 1st. Our house is currently two female Plant Biology PhD students. The room is 11'x10' with a spacious closet and many windows. The townhouse has a washer/drier, dishwasher, garage (for storage), and backyard - plus our neighborhood has a community pool and lots of street parking. We are a 5-minute drive, 10-minute bike ride, and 20-minute walk from campus. Rent is $725/month with monthly utilities usually under $100. We are tidy and social roommates looking for folks with similar vibes! Our house is POC/LGBTQ friendly :)

Please send cmaus002 at ucr.edu<mailto:cmaus002 at ucr.edu> an email if you are interested!

Claire Mauss
Plant Biology Ph.D. Candidate
University of California, Riverside