[Allgsacstudents] $645 bedroom in a 5br home available

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Jul 6 09:08:08 PDT 2023

Please reply to the original sender. Replying to the listserv will result in your response being discarded.

From: Ashley Bui (ashley.bui at email.ucr.edu)

Hey everyone!
I'm looking for someone to take over the last month of my lease (starting August 1st) and you can choose to continue the lease. The house is a five-bedroom house. One roommate just moved out to start his post-doc, so currently only three other roommates, all PhD students, one girl and two guys, so anyone of any gender identity can rent.

The room is a small one that shares a bathroom with one other room. It is a $605 room for the first month (as that is the end of my lease), then $645 for the rest of the year. Utilities range from $70-85 and internet is around $14 a month. It is less than a mile from campus and it is a 25-minute walk, 5 min drive. There is plenty of driveway space and street parking. There is a large backyard with a pool. Washer and dryer are on property. One of the roommates has a dog, so must be dog-friendly.

My phone number is 714-468-4299 and my email is abui052 at ucr.edu<mailto:abui052 at ucr.edu>

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Ashley Bui

Regards,

Front Desk
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu<mailto:gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu> | (800) 735-0717
[UC Riverside CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center Logo]