[Allgsacstudents] FW: Seed Funding for Mobilities to Mexico

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Jan 30 14:05:02 PST 2023

Begin forwarded message:

From: Veronica Jasmin Sandoval <veronica.sandoval at ucr.edu<mailto:veronica.sandoval at ucr.edu>>
Subject: Seed Funding for Mobilities to Mexico
Date: January 23, 2023 at 12:38:16 PM PST
To: Kathryn Uhrich <kathryn.uhrich at ucr.edu<mailto:kathryn.uhrich at ucr.edu>>
Cc: Ma Isabel Studer Noguez <isabel.studer at ucr.edu<mailto:isabel.studer at ucr.edu>>, ANDREA GALVAN VELEZ <andrea.galvanvelez at ucr.edu<mailto:andrea.galvanvelez at ucr.edu>>, Marko Princevac <marko.princevac at ucr.edu<mailto:marko.princevac at ucr.edu>>

Dear Dean Uhrich,

I’m writing about a new opportunity that UC’s Alianza Mexico (Alianza MX) has made available to UC campuses in an effort to foster academic mobility of UC students to Mexico.

As a systemwide initiative, Alianza MX is uniquely positioned to foster collaborations between the UC and Mexican partners and does so by supporting a bilateral approach to basic and applied research as well as the two-way mobility of students and professors between California and Mexico.

Alianza Mx has reserved a seed fund of up to $50,000 USD per campus to fund mobilities of UC students to Mexico in 2023. We invite all UC faculty and administrators interested to submit a proposal though our Call, available on the Alianza MX website here<https://alianzamx.universityofcalifornia.edu/education-and-training/>.

Our Director, Dr. Isabel Studer, would be delighted to schedule a meeting with you to discuss this and other Alianza MX opportunities that may be of your interest.

I am of course available to answer any further questions you may have and look forward to collaborating soon.

With kind regards,
Veronica Sandoval

[cid:61545eb3-aa02-46f8-91df-6195559c8288 at prod.exchangelabs.com]

_______________________________________

Dr. Kathryn Uhrich
Professor, Chemistry
Fellow of AAAS, ACS, AIMBE, CRS and NAI
(O) Geology 2258

kathryn.uhrich at ucr.edu<mailto:kathryn.uhrich at ucr.edu>
(O) +1 951 827 3101
http://chem.ucr.edu/faculty.html?id=236

Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers
http://jbc.sagepub.com

Executive Assistant: Rachel Alvarez
rachel.alvarez at ucr.edu<mailto:rachel.alvarez at ucr.edu>
(office) +1 951 827 4597