[Allgsacstudents] Seeking Housemate/s starting as early as March 1st

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:26:41 PST 2023

Hello,

My housemate and I are looking for a new housemate to move into our 3rd
bedroom. Our house is located in a gated community near market street which
is a quick drive to campus. Rent is $655 + utilities. The bedroom has a
shared bathroom and we have a half bath downstairs. I am also open to
switching rooms and offering the master bedroom to an individual or couple,
the master bedroom has a walk-in closet, a standing shower, bath tub, and
private bathroom. Rent for the master bedroom would be $905 + utilities.
The room would come with a garage parking spot and you can buy an
additional parking pass if you need to park in the parking lot. The house
has a washer/dryer, large living room, a large kitchen, and a backyard
area. The community has 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, a bbq/park area, and a
security guard who patrols in the evenings. We are looking to rent as soon
as March 1st but will be continuing to look afterwards. Please let me know
if you are interested and have any other questions at bhoyt003 at ucr.edu.

Thanks,
Ben

--