[Allgsacstudents] Incoming Student Rental Inquiry - Riverside

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:24:03 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

I am pretty open about any housing options, be it a house or an apartment. The price range I am a bit unsure as I am not familiar with the prices in Riverside. I guess anything that's low to moderate price range would work. I do not mind roommates at all, as long as things stay generally clean and people are responsible with their chores. I have no pets, but I kind of want a cat or 2 when I move there. But if that's not a suitable option, that is fine. If I did get cats, I would do my best to put extra effort into keeping the place clean. I am a pretty quiet person overall and strive for as little conflict as possible with roommates through good communication.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ian Warren
--
Ian D. Warren