[Allgsacstudents] Mathematical Pathways to an Excellent Future Conference at UCR

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 21 16:44:31 PDT 2023

Greetings All,

Our faculty, Dr. Vyjayanthi Chari and Dr. Patricio Gallardo, are organizing the upcoming "Mathematical Pathways to an Excellent Future" conference in our department on May 19th. They will be hosting a poster session with cash prizes for undergraduate and graduate students. There will also be an essay competition for students to describe their journey in mathematics and its applications.

Attached, you will find our flyer with additional details. We encourage you to share this event with fellow graduate students and register if you are interested in attending. For more information on this event, please visit:

https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/mathematicalpathways/home.

Thank you in advance!

[cid:3af4642f-98a0-46d6-92a4-49964bf510f2]

Best,

Kathryn Aquino

Student Services Advisor
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Riv​erside
208 Skye Hall
Riverside, CA 92521

Office: (951) 827- 3127 | Email: kathryn.aquino at ucr.edu
[cid:08bd7587-e237-46ff-9364-dd05e6d28b8e]