[Allgsacstudents] CNAS GSAC Advising Mode Survey - due 4/6

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 31 16:28:14 PDT 2022

Dear Grad Students,

We are conducting a brief survey of graduate student advising modes: your experience with virtual advising and also your preferences for advising in the future. The survey will only take three minutes to complete, and are due by Wednesday, April 6:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6g6xqGGD1XmGKJo

We hope to learn from the pandemic virtual environment and bring the best parts forward into our future advising services. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and thank you in advance for your participation.

Dawn Loyola, Ed.D.
Director of Graduate Student Advising
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Applied Statistics and Statistics Graduate Programs
951-827-4116
dawn.loyola at ucr.edu<mailto:dawn.loyola at ucr.edu>
Preferred pronouns: She/Her/Hers
https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/