[Allgsacstudents] Room for Rent: July-August

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 22 09:37:22 PDT 2022

Please respond directly to the sender below.  Replies to this listserv will be deleted.

Hello, my name is Christian and I'm a math grad student. A large bedroom
with a private bathroom is available for July and August at 3598 Mt Vernon.
The rent is $940, but I'm willing to negotiate a lower price. The
housemates are grad students in math and neuroscience. The house is nice,
with a large backyard.

If you're interested, please email me at cwill041 at ucr.edu.

Thanks,
Christian Williams

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
1140 Batchelor Hall
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar
Spring 2022 Zoom Office Hours: Tuesdays 9:30-10:30am https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98840181714?pwd=Y1k4RVkrTWtuQUJaZlFxc0IvSlhJQT09