[Allgsacstudents] RSVP NOW-- Across the STEMverse Industry Conference- NASA JPL, Moderna, Eli Lilly, and MORE

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:00:08 PST 2022

From: GWIS Los Angeles Chapter [mailto:losangeles at gwis.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 1:51 PM
To: GWIS Los Angeles Chapter <losangeles at gwis.org>
Subject: RSVP NOW-- Across the STEMverse Industry Conference- NASA JPL, Moderna, Eli Lilly, and MORE

Hello all,

I am writing to ask if you would please pass along/advertise (once more) the Graduate Women in Science (GWIS) Los Angeles's 5th Annual Across the STEMverse, which will take place virtually on Saturday, February 26th 2022 (please see attached agenda). Due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2022 event will be virtual; however, we are carefully designing the format to maximize attendee experience and networking opportunities.

Meet our Keynote Address Speaker for Across the STEMverse 2022, Shouleh Nikzad. additionally, meet our Panelist Session Speakers for Across the STEMverse 2022, Rachel Trabert, Veenu Aishwarya, Renee T. Williams, PhD MBA, Caroline Köhrer, Mary Canady, and Irina Kukuyeva, Ph.D. (she/her)! This Panel Session will be moderated by University of Southern California PhD Candidate, Sonia Maryam Setayesh (see attached flyers).

Across the STEMverse is a women's focused industry career conference. The goals of the event are to showcase inspirational women within STEM, educate graduate students and post-docs on the wealth of career options available to them, and to give attendees networking opportunities where they can identify potential mentors.

DATE AND TIME: Sat, February 26, 2022, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM PST

RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/across-the-stemverse-2022-tickets-219611252167?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

*Admission is FREE for dues paying GWIS LA members and $5 for non-members. To join our chapter, please register here: https://www.gwis.org/page/membership and select the Los Angeles chapter as your local affiliation. Once we receive confirmation of your membership, we will contact you with a discount code.
--
GWIS Los Angeles Chapter<https://losangelesgwis.wordpress.com/>
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GWISLosAngeles/<http://www.facebook.com/GWISLosAngeles/>