[Allgsacstudents] FW: Artistic Expression of Original Research Form

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 3 15:09:55 PDT 2022

Dear Graduate Students,

We all dedicate years of our lives to carrying out our research, so wouldn't it be great to convey the beauty and meaning it gives each of us along with our findings?

SciComm at UCR<https://scicomm.ucr.edu/> is now organizing a free workshop for graduate students in the sciences to learn how to express their original scientific findings artistically. Throughout the workshop you will have the opportunity to learn from artists and work on your own piece. This piece should express the findings of your own or collaborative research and it will be featured in an art show/exhibit. You will also get a certification and a great time.

We are still in the design phase, so your feedback is essential for us to gauge interest and learn how you'd like to see it carried out. Please fill out this survey<https://forms.gle/3yNPxxpbQhX92bG47> by August 26th to help us craft the perfect workshop for you (https://forms.gle/3yNPxxpbQhX92bG47). It should not take more than 3 minutes.

Thank you,
Jessica Maccaro
UCR SciComm President
Ph.D. Candidate in McFrederick Lab