[Allgsacstudents] Looking for a shared off campus apartment or house

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 25 07:54:03 PDT 2022

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

I am Ria Ghosh from Kolkata, India. I am Planning to move for the Fall 2022 session as I am admitted as a graduate student (Ph.D.) in the EEOB program.

I need an off campus shared apartment $400-550 + utilities(extra). Sould be walking distance from the university campus and market as well. if not fully furnished, it's okay too. 3-4 members are fine.

i don't support any type of discrimination. females preferable.

Serious roommates- please contact in my email (rghos012 at ucr.edu<mailto:rghos012 at ucr.edu>) directly. thank you.