[Allgsacstudents] Room for rent starting June 1st

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 20 17:05:56 PDT 2022

A room is now open for $565 a month (not including utilities: $60 to $100
in the summer months). It shares a bathroom with two others. It is a great
house in a safe and quiet neighborhood near campus (about a 20-25 minute
walk). We are at 2534 Rambling Court, and the backyard is situated right
against the mountains surrounding campus.

Housemates include an EEOB student, a GGB student, and a former RCC
student. We have a fire pit, new grill, and lemon and orange trees. We have
a 65 inch 4K TV with Apple TV, a PS5, and a Nintendo Switch.

We are looking for a *UCR graduate student* to fill the room as soon as *June
1st*, with lease renewal August 1st.

Please contact me directly for pictures and more information at
mkarg001 at ucr.edu <mcadn001 at ucr.edu>

Thanks,
Meg

Meg Kargul
PhD Candidate
Larios Lab - Dept. Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California - Riverside