[Allgsacstudents] FW: Sending email the allgsacstudents - Room for rent

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:55:26 PDT 2022

Good morning,

Please see the email below if you are interested or looking for a room to rent.

Sincerely,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar