[Allgsacstudents] FW: Genentech’s Development Sciences Drug Development Training Program (DDTP): Applications Now Open!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:54:09 PDT 2021

_______________________________

As part of our ongoing efforts at Genentech to help develop and recruit our workforce for the future, we launched a new training program for Early-in-Career doctoral graduates last year called the Drug Development Training Program (DDTP).

The DDTP gives recent doctoral graduates the chance to gain hands-on training and mentoring in multiple areas of clinical and preclinical drug development. DDTP trainees will spend three years gaining invaluable, on-the-job experience in one of the functions of the Development Sciences organization in South San Francisco, California.

The ultimate goal is to prepare participants with the skills and experience they need to secure a scientist-level position here or at another top tier biomedical research organization. Come join us and apply today!

The DDTP is now recruiting its second class for a September 2021 - January 2022 start date. Recent graduates of a doctoral program (e.g. PhD, MD/PhD, DVM) or in final year of doctorate are eligible to apply. Recent graduates are defined as being within two years since graduating from a doctoral program.

Apply to the DDTP here: https://go.gene.com/ddtp

Applications will be due on Friday May 14, 2021 at 5:30pm (PST).

Have questions about the DDTP program? Email us at ddtp-d at gene.com<mailto:ddtp-d at gene.com>