[Allgsacstudents] All UCR students eligible for COVID-19 vaccine

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 8 09:41:10 PDT 2021

Dear Students,

All UC Riverside students are now eligible to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine under eligibility criteria announced by Riverside County. On Monday, April 5, the county announced that all individuals 16 years old and older who live, work, or study in Riverside County are eligible to be vaccinated at a Riverside county site - more than a week ahead of the statewide eligibility date of April 15.

To find a vaccination clinic in Riverside County, please visit the Riverside County Public Health vaccine information page: https://www.rivcoph.org/COVID-19-Vaccine
Dawn Loyola, Ed.D.
Director of Graduate Student Advising
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Applied Statistics and Statistics Graduate Programs
951-827-4116
dawn.loyola at ucr.edu<mailto:dawn.loyola at ucr.edu>
Preferred pronouns: She/Her/Hers
https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/

UCR student wellness resources:
https://studentwellness.ucr.edu/student-success-resources
We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure. Please reach out via email or contact me to schedule a Zoom meeting. I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails and phone calls as quickly as possible.