[Allgsacstudents] FW: Room for rent near campus!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 8 08:54:44 PDT 2021

Please contact the original poster directly, replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Looking for housing? We’ve got up to 3 rooms in a 5 bedroom house near campus for rent! Rooms are rented individually.

I’m leaving Riverside and looking for someone to sublet my room, with the option to sign a new lease starting September 1. Move-in date is flexible, $575/mo + utilities.

  *   Private, quiet bedroom in the back of the house; bathroom shared with one other housemate

     *   The current tenant with whom you’d share a bathroom is about to move out, so you’ll have your own bathroom until that room is filled!
     *   No shared walls with other bedrooms or bathrooms
     *   Large window overlooking backyard

  *   Great location next to the Box Spring Mountains

     *   20 minute walk or 5 minute bike to campus
     *   Close to Box Spring trailheads
     *   Large backyard with a pool, garden, and citrus trees
     *   Washer and dryer in house
     *   Large shared living room and kitchen

  *   Considerate, respectful, and friendly housemates

     *   UCR Entomology & Anthropology graduate students
     *   All of whom are vaccinated
     *   Must meet current tenants prior to signing a lease

There are also 2 additional rooms currently (or about to be) available, if you want to move with a friend or two!

Contact me, Erica Sarro, at esarr002 at ucr.edu<mailto:esarr002 at ucr.edu> for more details.

—
Erica Sarro
PhD Candidate