[Allgsacstudents] FW: Virtual Stargazing Party - Sep. 10 at 8:30pm

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 4 14:17:11 PDT 2020

Themed Virtual Stargazing - Sep. 10 (Thursday), 8:30-9:30pm PDT

Our virtual stargazing party continues and this time we will be looking at living and dead stars! Starting from a stellar nursery, we will observe various targets, each representing a specific stage of the stars' life-cycle: star-forming regions, red giants, planetary nebulae, and supernova remnants. Join us on Sep. 10 to observe these objects live and learn about what they are! This virtual event is completely FREE (RSVP required), open to the public, and kid-friendly. The event URL will be provided in the EventBrite registration confirmation email. Please check out the event website page here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/themed-virtual-stargazing-the-dead-stars-registration-118589836393> for more details and the RSVP link. We look forward to having you join us!!

[cid:c3f4569e-a11f-4aa3-bb3f-b44be4c9d1ba at prod.exchangelabs.com]