[Allgsacstudents] FW: Postdoc/Staff positions at UCR Biomedical Sciences

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 5 10:14:00 PDT 2020

Postdoctoral Scholars/Staff Scientists for Cardiovascular Disease Research

https://jobs.sciencecareers.org/job/517950/postdoctoral-scholar-staff-scientist-for-cardiovascular-disease-research/

Postdoctoral scholar and/or staff scientist positions with competitive salaries and benefits are available immediately in the Dr. Changcheng Zhou Lab at the University of California, Riverside.

The primary focus of our research is on the molecular mechanisms of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. We are currently investigating several important signaling pathways including NF-kB and nuclear receptor signaling in the pathogenesis of cardiometabolic disease including atherosclerosis, obesity, and diabetes. In the past few years, the lab has published in J Exp Med, J Hepatol, JCI Insight, Diabetes, Stem Cells, ATVB, J Lipid Res, Environ Health Perspect, etc. For additional information about our research and recent publications, please visit our website: https://profiles.ucr.edu/changcheng.zhou

Preference will be given to candidates with research experience in studying cardiovascular disease and lipid homeostasis. Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team is essential.

Applicants should send a CV, a brief research statement, and the names/contact information of three references to Dr. Zhou via email: changcheng.zhou at medsch.ucr.edu