[Tlc] L-food politics

Kelly Bornt Kidson mekongmedicinals at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:45:28 PDT 2009

Sabaidee kuu kgan!

Steven, excellent idea! Lao cuisine in finally coming out from under the
umbrella of "Thai Food". Here in Providence, RI we finally have our first
LAO restaurant that is marketing itself as such.

http://kellykidson.blogspot.com/2009/01/review-lao-thai-kitchen-in-providence.html

In addition another one recently opened in Blackstone, MA that is the sister
restaurant on one in Vientiane.
Now if we could only get Facebook to recognize Laos... ; )

Pop kgan mai,

Kelly Kidson