[Tlc] Tlc Digest, Vol 36, Issue 40

Gary Suwannarat gsuwannarat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 13:50:58 PDT 2009

Justin, Hi from Chiangmai, slowly emerging from the cloud of pollution--

Easy suggestion that would begin to address Stephen Sanith's query re. how to encourage a Lao cuisine category:  Everyone on this list do a search on Yelp.com for Lao cuisine.  Click on the restaurant that most clearly fits that category.

Anon e. Mouse