[Tlc] Fieldwork procedure in Laos (and SEA)

Leblond Jean-Philippe jp.leblond at umontreal.ca
Fri Feb 27 13:19:06 PST 2009

Dear Sunil,

I thought perhaps one text in the Fall 2008 edition of the CCSEAS
Newsletter could be of some help to you (see document attached). It's a
short text by Marise Lachappelle (now PhD candidate at Laval University,
Quebec) discussing her experience conducting research in Laos. Other
essays discussing issues related to fieldwork in Southeast Asia can be
found in preceding issues of the Newsletter
(http://canadianasianstudies.concordia.ca/case/htm/seac.htm ).
Unfortunately, the link to the Fall 2008 edition doesn't work at the
moment.

Hope this can help, at least a bit.

Jean-Philippe

p.s. CCSEAS stands for Canadian Council for Southeast Asian Studies

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Shia Comunities in Thailand (and research on	Muslim
      Communities in General) (Mitchell Bonner)
   2. Asking for help (s0804433 at mailserv.cuhk.edu.hk)
   3. TLC-conference (justinm at ucr.edu)
   4. T-opinion (justinm at ucr.edu)

Message: 2